As the industry's first non-metallic metering device, SKF's Series 310 has a unique appearance. However, its sleek, contemporary design provides proven SKF reliability for a minimum of 400 000 lubrication cycles.
Developed for pre-lubrication applications using oil and fluid grease, this metering device is simple to install utilizing plastic or metallic lines. It can be mounted in either an upright or inverted position. The device also features easily identifiable dosing elements to meet various lubrication requirements.
Features and benefits:
- Easy to install using plastic or metallic lines;
- Color-coded dosing elements to identify lubricant volumes;
- Provides precise metering of lubricant;
- Simple, flexible machine mounting in any position;
- 2-, 3- or 5-port manifolds available;
- Suitable for oil and fluid grease;
- Compatible with all single-line lubrication pumps.